Discover what is standard in a Coral Home
Jan 31, 2017
Home design and location are no longer the only important elements being considered when building a new home.
Today’s smart buyer wants more, and luxury living is now paramount when it comes down to the final elements affecting the purchase decision.
While home builders are playing catch-up to improve on their offerings, Australia’s leading home builder Coral Homes, continues to stand out among the competition with a superior design approach, luxurious inclusions and aspirational display homes.
With an amazing level of standard inclusions, Coral Homes’ exquisite home designs redefine luxury that is both modern and affordable.
Here is a look at some of the standard items that come along with your new Coral home:
- 600mm frameless ceramic glass cooktop
- 600mm stainless steel electric under bench oven
- 600mm stainless steel wall mounted canopy rangehood
- Stainless steel 1.75 bowl kitchen sinks with a choice of quality chrome mixer taps
- Fully lined interior and laminated exterior finish to cabinetry
- Designer handles to drawers, tiled splashback
- Butler’s pantry (selected designs only)
Ensuite and Bathrooms
- Carboni Seamless square inset basins
- Chrome atapware and accessories
- Newbury 1525mm long rectangular bath
- Frameless vanity mirrors
- Custom designed laminated vanity cabinets
- Fully framed shower screens
- Profile dual flush vitreous china toilet suite
- Vitreous china wall hand basin/s
- 820mm wide x 2040mm high stained or painted timber front entry door
- A choice of double cylinder trilocks to front entry door
- Automatic door control with 3 remotes
- A range of roof coverings available (design specific)
- Face brick finish to home with over 20 brick colours to choose from
- 20º degree roof pitch with 600mm eaves or 25º degree roof pitch with 450mm eaves
- 2400mm high ceilings to single storey homes
- 2550mm high ceilings to lower and 2400mm high ceilings to upper floor of two storey homes
- 2040mm high flush panel internal doors with cushion door stops
- Chrome internal passage and privacy lever door handles
- 3 coat paint system to internal walls and cornice
- Architectural style skirting and architraves
- Powder coated aluminium windows, sliding doors and stacker doors
- 2040mm high framed vinyl sliding doors to bedroom robes
- 4 x shelves to linen cupboards
- 1 x shelf to broom cupboard
- Project 45 laundry unit with 45 litre stainless steel tub and white metal cabinet
- Ceramic tiling to laundry floor with 200mm skirting tile
- Chrome mixer tap to laundry unit
- Aluminium sliding door with clear glass (design specific)
Indoor Outdoor Living
- Spacious under main roof outdoor living area
- Aluminium stacker or sliding doors (design specific)
- Indoor-outdoor design: seamless indoor-outdoor connectivity
- Structural timber framing with 25 years guaranteed protection
- Termite barriers to all slab penetrations
- Fixed price contract - HIA contract with fixed price including fixed price of site works
- Allowance for building application fees (region specific)
- Building insurance - QBCC (QLD) or OFT (NSW) building insurance fee as per legislation
- Site management: sediment erosion control
- Light points throughout home (design specific)
- Double power points throughout home
- Concrete slab to suit “S” class soil classification
- Colorbond® steel fascia and gutters
- External hinged doors: 2040mm high x 820mm wide hinged half glass external garage door with clear glass (design specific)
- 2 x external brass taps
- Water, sewerage, storm water and electrical connection allowance based on a 600m2 block and standard 6m setback to front of home
- 6-star rating (QLD)
- Hot water system: 250 litre electric storage system (QLD) or 220 litre heat pump (NSW)
- Minimum R2.5 insulation to internal ceiling areas (region specific)
- Lighting: 80% fluorescent lighting (in QLD) as per sustainable building legislation
- Minimum 3 star WELS rating for shower heads and 4 star WELS rating for tapware, toilets and dishwasher
- Weather seals to aluminium windows
- Dedicated interior design advice and a range of colours to choose from at the MyChoice Selection Showroom
In addition to these amazing standard inclusions, Coral Homes offers exciting display home options that give you unprecedented freedom of choice keeping in mind your needs, tastes, and of course your budget. It’s all part of the Designer Luxury Display Home Options promotion.
Tiling or timber look flooring from just $1,999 Coral Homes offers a range of attractive flooring options to suit your taste and budget. With a tilling range that boasts an extensive array of colours you can easily set the foundation for the décor in your home. Alternatively, the laminated timber look flooring sets a prestigious standard to make sure you feel like pure royalty in your new home.
Carpet to your home from just $999 If you prefer a plush feel underfoot, then you could select the carpet option with a foam underlay and with six colour options available you can customize the look to suit the contours of your home.
Kitchen upgrades only $999 As kitchens form the centrepiece to every home, Coral Homes ensures luxury and functionality interlock with their modern kitchen designs. Double door ‘handless’ style overhead cupboards add to the immaculate finishing which are only to be set off by the Caesarstone kitchen bench tops.
Appliance upgrade options only $999 Enjoy the freedom to choose from a range of appliances, including a 900mm wide freestanding cooker, 900mm stainless steel rangehood options, a 900mm wide electric under bench oven and a 900mm wide frameless ceramic cooktop. This state-of-the-art kitchen would surely be the pride of your home and an entertaining destination for your home gatherings.
Ensuite upgrades only $1,999; Bathroom upgrades only $1,999 If there is one place in your home that should offer a tranquil haven to unwind, it is your bathroom. Start and end your day with the ultimate in luxury and design when you choose an affordable ensuite and bathroom upgrade option. From Caesarstone benchtops to European styled high quality bathroom fittings including china basin/s, custom designed wall hung vanity cabinets and a classic 1525mm long bath, your new home can easily be transformed into a royal suite, giving you that feeling of being on a vacation 24x7.
High ceilings from just $1,750 Houses with higher ceilings are known to bring in positive energy and an overall sense of happiness. Creating high ceilings give a sense of spaciousness to a home. Enjoy 2550mm high ceilings with this amazing offer and enhance the look and feel of your new home.
Street appeal upgrades only $499 The main entrance of your home is the first thing that you may notice as you pull your car off the driveway. With one of the Coral Homes packages, the entrance to your home can make a bold statement of luxury with a 1200mm wide timber front door. The option to upgrade to classic roof tiles that are available in a vast array of colours will give you the freedom to control every inch of the design.
At Coral Homes, we understand your home requirements and with a large selection of standard and upgrade options available, we can make sure your individual needs and budget are met with the best in design and luxury.
Click here to choose your next home design at Coral Homes.
Subscribe here for the latest information from Coral Homes