Leading Home Builders
With over 33 years in business, we’re one of Australia’s leading home builders. Having delivered over 25,000 dream homes to everyday Australian families, we’re built on trust, transparency, quality and exceptional customer service.
Experience the Coral Homes difference.
I want to...
Quality inclusions you can afford
Luxury, choice and simplicity
Your home, your choice! Select one of these options and build your dream home sooner.
Now with up to $50,000* worth of luxury extras!
Award winning home builder
We’re a proud two-time winner of the HIA Professional Major Builder Award, the industry’s most prestigious award. We equally value what our customers have to say so we are honoured to be named Product Reviews 2021, 2022 & 2024 winners for customer satisfaction.
Here's what our customers are saying.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
What does the building process with Coral Homes look like?
- Research - Whether you are looking for some style inspiration or your dream home – our website and display homes are the perfect place to start mapping out your home-building journey.
- Pre-site process - Once you have decided on your dream home and location, you’ll receive a personalised free estimate, followed by a preliminary agreement of your new home and tender.
- Construction process - Time to see it all come together. After a site start date has been issued, your building supervisor will then become your primary point of contact. Your supervisor will contact you to arrange a meeting on site where you will discuss the construction of your new home and from there on, provide you with updates on the progress of your home.
- Aftercare - To help you settle in and provide additional peace of mind, we will provide you with a Service & Warranty Program after the handover. We will fix any of the minor items which may occur as a result of your new home settling.
How long will your builders take to build my dream home?
Why should I choose Coral Homes over other Australian builders?
Can I go on the building site of my home?
What if I already have land?
What if I don’t have land?
How do I know Coral Homes is the right builder?
What are some of the benefits of building a home with Coral Homes?
- Business management & financial stability Amidst the current building boom, we have implemented a conservative approach, only accepting deposits in line with our capacities. We are proud to be in the strongest financial position in our 30+ year history and are well-equipped to build your dream home.
- Service & warranty We continue to support you long after we have handed over the keys to your beautiful new home. To provide you with extended peace of mind, we provide a robust ‘Service and Warranty Program’.
- Unbeatable value Our promise to you is to always provide you with outstanding value for money. Our standard inclusions surpass expectations, so you don’t need to spend a fortune on upgrades.
- Award-winning home builder We’re a proud two-time winner of the HIA Professional Major Builder Award, the industry’s most prestigious award. We equally value what our customers have to say, so we are honoured to be named Product Review’s 2021 & 2022 winners for customer satisfaction.
- 30+ years of experience Over 25,000 families have trusted us to build their family home. Providing a high level of quality, value for money, security and transparency, is why we are one of Australia’s largest home builders today.
- Open pricing policy In addition to pricing being openly available on our website, our consultants will happily provide you with a free no-obligation estimate.
- Independent quality inspections We have a stringent seven step quality assurance process to ensure we build each and every home to a high quality. This process includes an independent quality inspection.