Learn about our most popular displays and designs
Every home build should start with an abundance of research. Examining what’s on-trend is an important part of determining what materials you’ll use, your colour scheme and the upgrades you’ll get.
Located next to the Pacific Motorway, Foreshore Coomera is a well-positioned estate with the heart of the Gold Coast easily accessible. On display at Foreshore is our Milan 27, Capri 26 and Monash 32. If you’re interested in the area, we also have a house and land package available for lot 305 with the San Marino 22 design (St Kilda façade).
Located in Palmview just 25 minutes from the Sunshine Coast is Harmony, a new community with stunning homes on display. Our Harmony homes opened in May this year, and the brand-new styles featured do not disappoint. The Coral Homes at Harmony include our Lisbon 32, Noosaville 23, San Marino 27. The new estate can accommodate 4,800 homes and expects to house approximately 12,000 future residents once the development is complete.
Two of our newest display homes to hit the market are the Rochester 33 and the Boston 42 MKII located at Newport. Despite only being opened last month, these homes are making waves on our most popular display list. The Newport estate offers waterside living and all the latest amenities.
- Designer – Our classic Designer façade features mostly brick and is a simple yet striking design
- Hamptons – Our in-demand traditional Hamptons façade features a mixture of cladding and render
- Mornington – The Mornington façade includes a portico that offers additional street appeal. The materials used are a combination of brick and render
- St Kilda – Our trendy St Kilda facade features mostly render and includes a portico to add an extra element to the design
- East Hamptons – This stunning façade features a combination of cladding, render and timber beams to create an elegant coastal feel